Based out of Exton, PA ONExia Inc. is an industrial distributor, systems integrator, and OEM manufactuer. Our partnership with world class vendors gives us the ability to provide our customers with the best solution to their application at any level of involvement.
We have a comprehensive offering of products and solutions for motion control, precision positioning, robotics, networking, inspection, and machine safety.
- Member of the Association for High-Technology Distributors, Motion and Motor Control Association and Control Systems Integrators Association.
- Project engineers are fully and continually trained on the latest technology products.
- Continual training results in reduced risk level for both ONExia and our customers when it comes to custom machine building.
- ONExia provides detailed proposals going into each project that outline how selected products will meet the needs of each application.
- We have designed, built and commissioned over 250 custom automation machines.
- Our projects range from very small to over one million dollars in size with varying levels of complexity.
- As a responsible machine builder, we carry a custom Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy that further protects our customers form unforeseen problems regarding project success.
ONExia, Inc. dates back to the founding of Multitech, Inc. by Greg Selke in West Chester in 1984. We have served customers in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Northern Virginia as Multitech, Inc., Control Sales, Inc. and as Automation Solutions International. Our new name and incorporation as ONExia, Inc. occurred in August, 2001.
What We Do
Our partnership with our vendors combined with our world class engineers makes ONExia the Complete Solution to any application. Throughout our years of work ONExia has pushed the envelope making the impossible happen. In many cases you will find that we have already worked on an application similar to yours.