Introduction to Omron Sysmac
October 2, 2018 | Exton, PA | ONExia Facility
Hands-on seminar for the latest in machine and process control
Sysmac is Omron’s complete, affordable and powerful Industry 4.0 software package that ties everything together from sensors to temperature controllers to motion controllers to PLCs to operator interfaces. Sysmac is easy to use and is your go-to tool for everything from simple applications to the most complex machine or process control challenges.
Join us for this free, day-long seminar that will walk you through the machine building process.
- Learn how to streamline machine building using one software
- Get an in-depth walk through of the Sysmac platform
- Build a machine from the ground up with the Omron product family
- Gain access to exclusive product discounts by attending
Within the seminar, the live group project will include integrating motion, logic, barcode reading, vision HMI, databasing, and safety using products from the Sysmac Automation platform.
Walk away with the tools needed for your next project
After seeing how Sysmac simplifies automation we know you will want to get you started on your next project right-away.
All attendees of this free seminar will have access to these exclusive discounts for 30 days after event:
- Complete access to the Sysmac Studio for $600 (regular price: $2,995)
- NX1P machine automation controller for $499 (regular price: $930)
*Discounts available for 30 days after the conclusion of the event. Limited to 1 software purchase and one machine controller per attendee, credit cards accepted. For more information about the purchasing terms contact us.
This exclusive event is free to attend, starts at 9 AM, and has lunch provided. Register today and reserve your seat.