Omron Machine Safety Seminar
October 23, 2018 | Exton, PA | ONExia Facility
Do you have the 3 vital elements of a safe and compliant workplace?
- Are your machines guarded to all relevant standards?
- Do you have a documented risk assessment to verify this compliance?
- Have your employees been trained on machine guarding requirements?
This seminar takes the Omron Machine Safeguarding Skill Builder (a $5,000 value), and turns it into a free, day-long event that will go over the requirements, methods, and practical application of machine and process safeguarding.
An Omron Safety Specialist will work through a safety assessment and cover:
- Applicable regulatory requirements
- Identifying machine safety risks
- How to apply safeguarding concepts
Who should attend?
This seminar will provide Plant Maintenance and Engineering teams, Production Managers, and other Managers concerned with safety of their plant personnel the information and tools needed to keep their operations running effectively, without incident.
This exclusive event is free to attend, starts at 9 AM, with lunch provided. Register today and reserve your seat.